 Robotics / 25066
RE: mindstorms NXT and memory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 00:44:37 GMT

Bluetooth devices suggests that just about the only things people are
using this interface for... [etc]

And GPS... *drools*

   Now *that's* an interesting concept! I've not played with GPS units lately -
does anyone on this ist have a Bluetoothed GPS unit? How do they interface? How
small are the GPS units?

But the bot must be outdoors :(

   I've always wanted to make a yard-rover that could pick dandylions for me.
There are two problems - keeping it in (or at least near) the yard, and
recharging. GPS could satisfy the first, at least. Now we just need a batery
pack that can recharge while still attached to the NXT, and I'll be busy for
quite some time!

--
Brian Davis