 Robotics / 2502
    Re: Ethernet for RCX? —John A. Tamplin
   (...) I don't know how you would get to it without hacking hardware and putting an Ethernet controller in external address space, and then writing the code for it. One problem: Ethernet needs a far amount of buffer space to keep up with packets and (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Ethernet for RCX? —Simon Brooke
   (...) I really don't think you'll do this in 32k and still have space for application layer code (mind you, if I'm wrong, I'll be the first to cheer...) (...) This looks a more promising start. Use a *very* simplified protocol over the IR link, have (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)