 Robotics / 24999
Re: Where should the 100 NXT testers' findings be shown?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 03:45:41 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Jamie Bliss wrote:
   In lugnet.robotics, Jordan Bradford wrote:
   This seems like the perfect time to create a Mindstorms wiki, which I think would be the best way to consolidate information.

What’s wrong with BrickWiki? http://endeavour.zapto.org/

If it’s lacking info, fix it. It has more info than a brand-new wiki.

If it’s slow, we’re working on improving that.

If you don’t like the domain name, we’re willing to let someone donate one.

I didn’t know it existed. Sorry! :)