 Robotics / 24988
Re: Where should the 100 NXT testers' findings be shown?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 00:22:34 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

   What’s wrong with BrickWiki? or LUGNET, or...?

Nothing. I suspect NXT stuff will end up everywhere. But, I think LEGO will probably strongly encourage some system of their own as well. After all, I doubt they’re throwing 100 units to the public at a discount just to see what happens. I suspect the NXT Centurians are going to be beta testers, and as such will need to communicate those findings directly to the folks with the ability to address them (LEGO).

-- Brian Davis