 Robotics / 24746
  Re: 4x4 Buggy

Hello all, I've been reading this list for a while now, and this is my first response, if it comes through :) (...) Basically, the idea for your chassis is sound. However, there are a few improvements possible. You say you don't want to lower the (...) (19 years ago, 21-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 4x4 Buggy

(...) What do you exactly mean by this? (...) Because, since it's supposed to go on rough terrain, I'd like the electronics as far away from ground as possible to prevent any kind of damage. Reckon I'll have to buy extra universal joints (they are (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Square wheel vehicle update? Any success?

Has anyone had any success (and online picture/video) with a Lego square wheel model? Thanks Bruce (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Square wheel vehicle update? Any success?

(...) Yep ! (2 URLs) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics)