 Robotics / 24699
Re: Idea for a competition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 20:32:47 GMT

Nice! I specially like the ball trading part. I wanted bots to modify
each other's IDs so they could label them, in their own way, as
scammers. However, it gets complicated, and it loses some of the fun
because of it.
I visited the link on some LUG's competition, and I really liked it.
By the way, are homebrew light/rotation sensors allowed? I made my own
to avoid buying  $$ lego ones.