 Robotics / 24695
  Re: Idea for a competition

Interesting - this made me think of a Richard Dawkins passage on altruism and trickery. It would be who is the best cheat, vs who is the best recognition of a cheat, but only once you get past the initial stage of the basics. Could the strings (...) (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Idea for a competition

Nice! I specially like the ball trading part. I wanted bots to modify each other's IDs so they could label them, in their own way, as scammers. However, it gets complicated, and it loses some of the fun because of it. I visited the link on some (...) (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics)