 Robotics / 24671
24670  |  24672
Subject:
Unsubscribing (ws Re: Design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 15:22:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.robotics, "Jeff Wharton" <j.wharton@nics.com.au> wrote:
Hi All,

I've tried everything to unsubscribe from this email service to no avail.
Any suggestions?

Suggestion: Determine where your subscription is coming from. It could be coming
from two places, since the list is gatewayed for obscure historical reasons.

From the header page, http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/ :

Note: The lugnet.robotics newsgroup and the lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com mailing
Nelson’s LEGO Mindstorms Internals webpage (http://www.crynwr.com/lego-robotics/
unsubscribe from it.)

- end -

So if you are getting mails and the return address has LUGNET in it, I believe
you need to adjust what groups you are subscribed to via LUGNET. (start here, I
believe: http://news.lugnet.com/news/mail/ ) If the return address is the
crynwr.com address then go look at the crynwr page given above and follow those
instructions. Note that for best results your unsubscribe requests should come
from the email that you subscribed with, IIRC.

If neither of those sugggestions work, or if you tried them already ,or
whatever, contact the appropriate administrator directly. (Suz for LUGNET,
Russell for the crynwr list)

Hope that helps, and best of luck.