 Robotics / 24637
    Re: Custom Sensor poll (Re: Mindstorms on Slashdot) —Chris Magno
   Steve Hassenplug wrote: > >> The counter argument to all that, is those rare lego parts, or country >> specific ones that are not easily obtained. Hypothetically, what is the >> difference between me (being in Canada) getting cybermaster touch >> (...) (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Custom Sensor poll (Re: Mindstorms on Slashdot) —Brian Davis
   (...) I'm not sure about that. Rob's trick is great - I've used it myself, and probably will again (I tend toward the end of "purist", although I confess some of this may not be high moral standards, but laziness). But I would say that solution is (...) (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Custom Sensor poll (Re: Mindstorms on Slashdot) —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Yes, this is a quirky little requirement. Common "LEGO Only" rules allow sensors that stopped being produced several years ago, and were only sold in England. Or gears that haven't been produced for over 20 years. But they don't allow brand (...) (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics)