 Robotics / 2457
  Re: Limitations in RCX language

I recommend "Gordon's Brick Programmer" as a replacement for the Mindstorms Programming Environment. Tree view based instead of blocks: point and click to add commands, drag to move them, allows variables, and nested loops. No C or Visual Basic (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Limitations in RCX language

I like what I see. However, is there nowhere to add comments to your code? Thanks. Bruce (...) Bruce Rhodewalt aka kahuna@tikipub.com Tiki Publishing: Creative Internet solutions since 1995 74-040 Highway 111, Suite JJ3, Palm Desert, CA 92260 PGP: (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)