 Robotics / 24501
  RE: Spirit.ocx

You can call methods in spirit to send commands to the RCX via the IR tower, like a remote control. Since it is an ActiveX control you can do some cool stuff with it, like call it from VB Script code on some web page.... You can all call methods to (...) (19 years ago, 24-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Spirit.ocx

(...) No such thing as a silly question! ;-) I have something written in Visual BASIC called Phantom. Not sure where that lands here, but it is a pretty neat piece of code. Also not sure where I got it from, but it was free, and I didn't write it (...) (19 years ago, 25-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Spirit.ocx

(...) I've found it Thanks for the help Luca (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics)