 Robotics / 24507
Re: Spirit.ocx
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 17:03:27 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Andrew Meyer wrote:
I have something written in Visual BASIC called Phantom. Not sure where that
lands here, but it is a pretty neat piece of code. Also not sure where I got it
from, but it was free, and I didn't write it myself. I'll see if I could find
where I got itfrom, unless someone else knows from whence it came.

I've found it

Thanks for the help

Luca