 Robotics / 24392
  ROBOLAB Questions

Why does ROBOLAB not turn the motors off after a "wait for..." direction? Almost every program that I have written with ROBOLAB has had issues with motors not turning off when they were supposed to. As an example: I have a program that drives one (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: ROBOLAB Questions

Andrew, To the best of my knowledge the wait commands never turn off any motors. To do so would require that you could attach a motor modifier to the command. It would also limit the commands usefulness. If you really want a wait for distance (...) (19 years ago, 29-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics)