 Robotics / 24415
Re: ROBOLAB Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 17:14:43 GMT

Andrew,

To the best of my knowledge the wait commands never turn off any motors.  To do
so would require that you could attach a motor modifier to the command. It would
also limit the commands usefulness.  If you really want a wait for distance
command that turns off the motor when done, why not create your own sub VI?

I would be intrested in seeing an example where a motor turned off after a wait
without using a stop command.  I can only see this occuring if the program
finished executing at the same time.