 Robotics / 24362
  Re: startup questions RIS 2.0

Okay - when I got my first serial based RCX tower, I had no issues with Win2k, but with the USB device, it is really a matter of the drivers. If you have got it working with the current drivers, then you will be fine. On the supplied disks, there (...) (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: startup questions RIS 2.0

(...) Many thanks! Friendly indeed. Looks like its NQC for me - very well documented, widely used, and clearly the recent versions claim support for the USB tower. Also BrickOS was too much like UNIX for me. I am more comfortable with Windows based (...) (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics)