 Robotics / 24320
RE: New Diagrams of Basic Pneumatics Parts and Circuits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 17:47:36 GMT

The drawings are FABULOUS!  Great work.  I have a question:  I am
looking to build a lego compressor that would be strong enough to move a
quad or sextuple bot with the RCX.  We have tried a few with no luck -
never produces sufficient air or pressure.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

James C. Jones
Timber Creek High School
School of Engineering
Howl at the Moon Studios
Director, Producer, Consultant
321-235-7800 x4419
321-235-7821 (fax)
jonesj5@ocps.net
www.rightnote.com
"It is far better to aim at a star and miss, then to aim at the ground
and hit."  -Derric Johnson