 Robotics / 24073
Re: Nemesis4Lego controller
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 12:37:36 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Jona Jeffords wrote:
On Jun 1, 2005, at 7:31 PM, Gabriel Petrut wrote:

<SNIP>

About my site. I just cheked it and it works. I guess if too many
people try to
access it at the same time it will give out that message. But my
friend Jona
offered to hosted it on our club's website, probably
<link>www.24tooth.com/nemesisforlego<link>
Give him a day to put it on.

Gabe is correct, you can now find his page hosted by the LEGO Robotics
Group of Ann Arbor at the following URL:
http://www.24tooth.com/NemesisForLego.html

Enjoy!
Jona

I have updated the pages at the address mentioned above. I have added a page for
each controller, since I have finnished Perseus. I am working on a robot that
will use both controllers in a master-slave setup. I will post the results and
pictures at the same address.
I want to add something that it just came to my mind. If you need more Lego
sensors, I will have a 3pin to Lego sensor adapter so the max number of sensors
for Nemesis will be 4 and for Perseus will be 3. There is a IC that can add more
input/outputs for these controllers that if I'm not mistaken can use those 2
3pin connectors on Nemesis to add even more sensor inputs and with use of the
motor driver, 2 more motor outputs.
As you can see, there are lots of possibilities.
Too bad I'm not so good at programming to build 1Wire or I2C modules... I mean I
can find schematics and build the modules but I don't understand enough
programming to work with them. Even serial is hard to me.

Enjoy!
Gabriel