 Robotics / 24045
Re: Nemesis4Lego controller
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 01:12:34 GMT

On Jun 1, 2005, at 7:31 PM, Gabriel Petrut wrote:

<SNIP>

About my site. I just cheked it and it works. I guess if too many
people try to
access it at the same time it will give out that message. But my
friend Jona
offered to hosted it on our club's website, probably
<link>www.24tooth.com/nemesisforlego<link>
Give him a day to put it on.

Gabe is correct, you can now find his page hosted by the LEGO Robotics
Group of Ann Arbor at the following URL:
http://www.24tooth.com/NemesisForLego.html

Enjoy!
Jona