 Robotics / 24045
  Re: Nemesis4Lego controller

On Jun 1, 2005, at 7:31 PM, Gabriel Petrut wrote: <SNIP> (...) Gabe is correct, you can now find his page hosted by the LEGO Robotics Group of Ann Arbor at the following URL: (URL) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Nemesis4Lego controller

(...) I have updated the pages at the address mentioned above. I have added a page for each controller, since I have finnished Perseus. I am working on a robot that will use both controllers in a master-slave setup. I will post the results and (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)