 Robotics / 23997
Re: Mindstorms history
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 09:49:23 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Thomas Chesney wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Thomas Chesney wrote:

Sorry I didn't realise you'd have to pay for this. If anyone wants the article,
email me and I'll send you it.

Do you have redistribution rights, then?

I had it in my mind that I could copy 10% of material (in this case the entire
journal of which this article would be about that) to give to students and was
prepared to stretch that in this case since I was the one who mentioned it, but
you're right and I will check the position tomorrow...

Thomas

Actually no, I'm not allowed to send it out. However you can check out the
authors' web site:

http://www.imagilab.org/

it's got free access to more material and you could always email them and ask
them for a copy of the paper - I'd be amazed if they weren't really keen to have
people read their work.

Sorry about that.

Thomas