 Robotics / 23914
    Robotic simulators —dan miller
   Here's a question for the group: Lately I've been researching robotic simulation tools such as Webots, and Player/Stage/Gazebo. Has anyone seen, heard, or thought of a visualizing robotic simulator that works with LDraw models? In other words, you (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Robotic simulators —Kevin L. Clague
     (...) Hi Dan, To my knowledge, there is no such a thing, and there is not enough information in the LDraw library format to be able to do this. A parts connection database was partially developed which would help with this, but so far it has minimal (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Robotic simulators —Steve Baker
   (...) We have talked about this for a while before. I think it's a very big problem to solve all of the physics stuff adequately at the brick-by-brick level. The visualisation doesn't give me quite so many worries (but then I work as a graphics (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)