 Robotics / 23913
    Wanted: Repairer with good understanding of Cybermaster main unit. —Geoffrey Hyde
   I am in need of someone who can take a look at my Cybermaster's Main Unit, (not the transmitter tower) unfortunately I could not find a "repairs" group on lugnet, I apologize if this is in the wrong place. The two main problems are these: 1. One of (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Wanted: Repairer with good understanding of Cybermaster main unit.
    I have had very little luck trying to get hold of the English CD. Sadly - while there are many online who know the innards of the RCX, it seems there are fewer people who have actually owned a Cybermaster, and none who were willing to dissassemble (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)