 Robotics / 2382
    Re: Pitsco Catalog —Alan Clegg
   (...) I got mine yesterday and there was an insert (about 4 pages) glued into the back that was purely Mindstorms. My guess is that it is a bit too expensive to reprint the catalogue to add a single line in the middle of the year.. 8) If you are (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Pitsco Catalog —Tilman Sporkert
   Maybe he did not get the Dacta catalog, but the normal Pitsco catalog? My success rate on getting the right catalog from Pitsco is 1 out of 3. I.e. twice I got their normal catalogs, and only once did I get the Dacta catalog that I asked for. Based (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)