 Robotics / 2382
Re: Pitsco Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 22:11:13 GMT

I'm severly disapointed with Pitsco... I recieved their catalog today and
there is NOTHING in it for Robolab or Mindstorms, not even a mention of it
in the 150+ pages. Is this just my imagination or did they leave something
out?

I got mine yesterday and there was an insert (about 4 pages) glued into the
back that was purely Mindstorms.

My guess is that it is a bit too expensive to reprint the catalogue to add
a single line in the middle of the year.. 8)

If you are missing the insert, give 'em a call.

-abc
--
              Alan Clegg                       abc@greenpeas.org
          Greenpeas Consulting              http://www.greenpeas.org