 Robotics / 23698
Re: FLL not allowing NQC; Mindscript is allowed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 04:19:27 GMT

On Mon, March 14, 2005 6:54 pm, John Hansen said:

| #define C 262
|
| task main()
| {
|
|   int yellow = 0;
|
| red:
|   if (!SENSOR_1)
|     PlaySound(0);
|   else
|   {
|     PlaySound(3);
|     yellow += 1;
|   }
|   if (yellow > 5)
|     PlayTone(C, 50);
|   else
|     goto red;
|
| }

  Unfortunately it isn't completely
clear what sound is played when a value is not attached to the play sound icon
(I'm guessing that it is sound zero)

Double-clicking the icon in Robolab shows the help.  The default value for the
playsound is 6 (fast rising sweep) and 3 is decending sweep.