 Robotics / 23679
    AFOL/Mindstorms stagnation (Was Re: FLL not allowing NQC) —Steve Baker
   (...) I think that it's possible that the market has simply saturated. After all, there is a definite limit to the amount of Lego parts you need to build robots that are as complex as your time/imagination allows. I also have 4 RIS and a handful of (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: AFOL/Mindstorms stagnation (Was Re: FLL not allowing NQC) —Mark Bellis
   (...) That's right - I find that for Mindstorms the stuff I have matches the time I have, but brickscaping for trains takes vast quantities of bricks - at least they're basic bricks! To improve the power to weight ratio you could make a power (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)