 Robotics / 23674
23673  |  23675
Subject:
BrickOS and WinLNP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 17:47:47 GMT

Hello all,

I was wondering if somebody on this list has succeeded in getting BrickOS
and WinLNP to work. I downloaded, built and installed the latest BrickOS
from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=58151 and found
the sources of WinLNP for USB on
http://math.haifa.ac.il/robotics/bulletin.htm. BrickOS and LNP work fine, I
can different assign host ID's to the bricks and send and receive messages
among them, but WinLNP does not seem to work. I can compile it and run the
test program that comes with it, and I can see the USB tower light up
indicating the program tries to send something, but the brick does not get
anything. Any useful tips?

Thanks,

Marco