 Robotics / 23585
RE: RIS 2.0 Problems
Newsgroups:
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 15:33:00 GMT

Larry Whitman

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com
[mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com] On Behalf Of Thomas Johnson
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 1:41 AM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: Re: RIS 2.0 Problems

Steve,

I stand by my statements.  Robolab does not encourage poor
programing practice.
Neither does NQC encourage it.  These tools are neutral and
can be used well or not.

Further, Robolab skills become LabVIEW skills--skills that
are often required to get a (non-software) engineering
degree. Hardly an "educational dead end"

Cheers,

Tom