 Robotics / 23581
    Re: RIS & FLL —Steve Hassenplug
   Does anyone know what "Mindscript" is? I assume most people in this discussion don't know what it is, or that it IS allowed in FLL events. From the 2003 rules (unchanged in '04): (URL) ALLOWABLE SOFTWARE The Robot must be programmed using LEGO (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RIS & FLL —Brass Tilde
   (...) I've heard of it, but that's all. (...) that (...) pratice. Especially when it's generally pretty easy to map a flowchart into code. Especially for the kinds of programs used by RIS applications. Even a highly event-driven system has (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RIS & FLL —Steve Hassenplug
   On Mon, March 7, 2005 1:05 pm, Brass Tilde said: (...) Here's where you can get it: (URL) I said, it's legal for FLL, but it does lack one command that both RoboLab and NQC offer. Goto Steve (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RIS & FLL —Chris Magno
     Steve, I only code using Mindscript. Some day I might even learn to use NQC. but I have too much BASIC i need to unlearn to grok C How do you think I did Project X. (URL) nested if's) Re: no goto the SDK is the closest thing i have found to "basic" (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RIS & FLL —Brass Tilde
   (...) RoboLab and (...) No great loss. The only reason I still use GOTO in anything is because that's the way Visual Basic's brain dead error system works. :-) 'Course, there's nothing *really* wrong with a GOTO instruction used correctly. It's just (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)