 Robotics / 23590
Re: RIS & FLL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 18:28:18 GMT

Steve,

I only code using Mindscript.  Some day I might even learn to use NQC.
but I have too much BASIC i need to unlearn to grok C

How do you think I did Project X.

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-022302-index.html

(64 nested if's)

Re: no goto

the SDK is the closest thing i have found to "basic" in feel, Although
you are correct about the lack of a GOTO command, there are many ways
around that.

you can use IF/THEN 's with a function that is always true. then get the
code to branch on a true statement.

Chris