 Robotics / 23511
  First attempt at a feed hopper. (Long)

Well, here goes nothing. My first attempt at making a feed hopper that feeds basketballs: Folder once public, deep links are included below: (URL) inside of the hopper assembly, showing the chain and technic tread link that drives the basketballs (...) (19 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: First attempt at a feed hopper. (Long)

On Thu, February 17, 2005 5:54 am, Geoffrey Hyde said: (...) Geoffrey, This looks like a nice start. I suspect it will get more refined as you go. Looking at the drive train, it looks like the final speed is about .3 rotations per second. If you (...) (19 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics)

"Steve Hassenplug" <Steve@TeamHassenplug.org> wrote in message news:38723.66.84.205...air.com... (...) I certainly hope so - I've got to make an acuqisition of some technic bricks, gears, and axles first though. I only have a fairly limited supply (...) (19 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics)