 Robotics / 23503
  Re: The Great Ball Contraption V3

(...) had (...) enough (...) 300). Does anyone in the UK know if any of them have the balls? Do Hamleys still have a PaB section? This requires a bit of investigation.. I have just ordered a bunch from bricklink - but I get the feeling it is not (...) (20 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: The Great Ball Contraption V3

Hi, (...) the store in Oberhausen, Germany has the balls at 0.50 Euro apiece, which is not exactly a bulk price. Jürgen (20 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.uk)