 Robotics / 23503
Re: The Great Ball Contraption V3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:24:12 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Brian Davis wrote:

There is, I've heard tell, some PaB (not in the States, but UK IMS) that • had
soccer balls for bulk sale. I know you can get a lot of soccer balls in a
PaB cup (a small cup here in the States holds about 180 - I don't have • enough
(yet!) to tell how many a large PaB cup holds, but it looks to be around
300).

Does anyone in the UK know if any of them have the balls? Do Hamleys still
have a PaB section? This requires a bit of investigation..

I have just ordered a bunch from bricklink - but I get the feeling it is
not going to be enough.

Cheers
Orion
--