 Robotics / 23505
Re: The Great Ball Contraption V3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 18:02:11 GMT

Hi,

"Danny Staple" <danny@orionrobots.co.uk> writes:
In lugnet.robotics, Brian Davis wrote:

There is, I've heard tell, some PaB (not in the States,
but UK IMS) that had soccer balls for bulk sale.

the store in Oberhausen, Germany has the balls at 0.50 Euro apiece,
which is not exactly a bulk price.

Jürgen

--
NO to the planned nodding through of the EU software patent directive!

Jürgen Stuber <juergen@jstuber.net>
http://www.jstuber.net/
gnupg key fingerprint = 2767 CA3C 5680 58BA 9A91  23D9 BED6 9A7A AF9E 68B4