 Robotics / 23468
    Re: Internals —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) I got this one: (URL) (19 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Internals —Patrick Levy
     Wow, Thanks! Patrick "Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> escreveu na mensagem news:IBIB2t.1CIE@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Internals —Juergen Stuber
   Hi, (...) from the pictures it seems they would both mesh and block the drive train (which I suppose they don't). Can you turn them aroud to change the gear ratios? Is the motor easy to take apart without breaking it? Jürgen (19 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Internals —Geoffrey Hyde
     If you look at picture one then picture two, you will notice in the second picture that all but the very last of the four gears actually has a second gear cast onto it, making the three of them essentially two gears and not one. What this (...) (19 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

         Re: Internals —Patrick Levy
      What i guess Jurgen mean is that the two middle gears are meshed in both inner and outter gears, with will block the mechanism because the ratio diference. Unless the bigger gear of the second red gear is useless. Patrick. "Geoffrey Hyde" (...) (19 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

         Re: Internals —Juergen Stuber
     Hi Geoffrey, (...) I know that, but the gears that I mean don't take part in the reduction, the reduction is essentially done only by the axis next to the motor. (...) I was only wondering why they would put two gears on an axis when the second one (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Internals —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) Indeed, they don't mesh! (...) No, you can't (different tooth size and/or unmatching diameters and/or uncompatible axle and/or different height). (...) Not really easy, but there are plastic clips all around that can be pryed open without too (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)