 Robotics / 2339
    New Collaborative website for Lego Robotics —Andy Bower
   Folks, I have launched what I hope will be a solution to several problems that arise with the use of this newsgroup/mailing list as a repository of infomation for LEGO robotics. Many of you have noted that there is a need for an FAQ and you will (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: New Collaborative website for Lego Robotics —Russell Nelson
   Andy Bower writes: > I have launched what I hope will be a solution to several problems that > arise with the use of this newsgroup/mailing list as a repository of > infomation for LEGO robotics. Many of you have noted that there is a need > for an (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: New Collaborative website for Lego Robotics —Andy Bower
   Russell, (...) need (...) same (...) on (...) I certainly do not think that. I like many I HIGHLY respect what you have done for this community. I've re-read this paragraph to try to see what could have made you think this but I'm afraid I can't see (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: New Collaborative website for Lego Robotics —Russell Nelson
   Andy Bower writes: > I certainly do not think that. I like many I HIGHLY respect what you have > done for this community. I've re-read this paragraph to try to see what > could have made you think this but I'm afraid I can't see it. What I was > (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: New Collaborative website for Lego Robotics —Fred Carcanague III
   It's good not to be on the mailing list just for that reason... I read everything ONCE here on OutLookExpress, altho it did take a novice like me a while to get everything going so I can make the most use out of this somewhat infantile software. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)