 Robotics / 2376
Re: New Collaborative website for Lego Robotics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 21:39:43 GMT

It's good not to be on the mailing list just for that reason... I read
everything ONCE here on OutLookExpress, altho it did take a novice like me a
while to get everything going so I can make the most use out of this
somewhat infantile software. Lugnet is a wonderful thing, some days I look
forward to reading the posts instead of fliping thru tons of junk mail for
all over the place. Hopefuly the Wiki site will help with the repetitive
nature of some questions as new comers join the search for good Lego info.
Please keep the excellent work that I so dearly enjoy reading. Many thanks
to all responsible... LegoCork