 Robotics / 2322
Re: Where can I find legOS & LDraw?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 09:17:45 GMT

Peter Ljungstrand wrote:

Hi!
Really nice Mini-HOWTO you put together!
However, could you place it on e.g. your website to make it publicly
accessible, I hate having to search
through my emails when I need it...

Now available at:

http://www.jasmine.org.uk/~simon/bookshelf/papers/legos-mini-HOWTO.html

However, this is still a very *draft* document, and will change!

-- mens vacua in medio vacuo --