 Robotics / 2095
Re: Help on LDraw (Re: Where can I find legOS & LDraw?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 23:32:17 GMT

Speaking of that, has anyone started work on the RCX or motors?
I have, but I'm not very good.(a cybermaster model would be nice also,
so I could see what it looks like).
Laurentino Martins wrote in message
<4.1.19990101191738.0092ab30@mail.telepac.pt>...
About LDraw:

Is there someone in this list that doesn't bother to post or lead me a • small introduction do LDraw and their tools?
I'd like to build a 3D model of my bot and render it in 3D.

Is that I downloaded LDraw and some other stuff but in no time I was • completely lost in a sea of auxiliary tools and files I can not understand.
What are steps generally involved to create a 3D drawing?
What auxiliary tools do you use/recommend?

Thank you for any help

Laurentino Martins   *<||:-)

[mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt]
[http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/]