 Robotics / 23214
Re: Johnny five robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:21:59 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Daniele Benedettelli wrote:
Hi.
I've just finished a Johnny Five model with Lego Mindstorms.

Check it out!

<http://unitutor.unisi.it/~danny/Johnny5.htm>

Danny

Hi Danny,

I' ve just seen your Johnny Five model and that' s really great !!!! Your own
electronic parts, very good looking design, good LEGO knowledge..... WELL DONE
!!

I especially like the design, you are an artist :-)

Chris.

(www.brick-science.com)