 Robotics / 23137
    Re: Ultimate ROBOLAB —Bernard Catt
   (...) Hi Claude, Your email address doesn't seem to be working at the moment to reply to. Regards, Bernard (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Ultimate ROBOLAB —Claude Baumann
   (...) Please use the following one : convict@education.lu It's always a pleasure to explain our institution name to Anglo-Saxons. In our country "Convict" roughly means "living together" from the Latin "convivere" and has nothing to do with your (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics)