 Robotics / 23139
Re: Ultimate ROBOLAB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 08:46:29 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Bernard Catt wrote:
We now have Ultimate ROBOLAB ready for beta-testing. Ultimate ROBOLAB is an
extension to ROBOLAB that allows you to graphically write your own RCX firmware.
Find an introduction at
http://www.convict.lu/Jeunes/ultimate_stuff/Ultimate_intro.htm

Requirements: ROBOLAB254

If you are interested, please do send me a mail.

Hi Claude,

Your email address doesn't seem to be working at the moment to reply to.

Regards,

Bernard

Please use the following one : convict@education.lu

It's always a pleasure to explain our institution name to Anglo-Saxons. In our
country "Convict" roughly means "living together" from the Latin "convivere" and
has nothing to do with your understanding of the word.  ;-)