 Robotics / 23137
Re: Ultimate ROBOLAB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 00:39:34 GMT

We now have Ultimate ROBOLAB ready for beta-testing. Ultimate ROBOLAB is an
extension to ROBOLAB that allows you to graphically write your own RCX firmware.
Find an introduction at
http://www.convict.lu/Jeunes/ultimate_stuff/Ultimate_intro.htm

Requirements: ROBOLAB254

If you are interested, please do send me a mail.

Hi Claude,

Your email address doesn't seem to be working at the moment to reply to.

Regards,

Bernard