 Robotics / 231
Re: Automated brick sorter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 20:09:38 GMT

Thanks Josh - I rearranged the site shortly after posting it. Glad you liked
my efforts.

Huw

Joshua Delahunty wrote in message <3630DFF7.A7319B21@alumni.cse.ucsc.edu>...
Huw Millington wrote:

Huw Millington wrote in message ...
Automated LEGO brick sorter

Pictures now available at:

http://www.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/mindstorms

Actually, I think Huw meant:

http://www.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/moc/mindstorms

(<grin>)

Huw, I love this first shot.  It looks like a Dacta set, or perhaps
even something out of Fisher-Technic.

And the rest of the shots have great detail.

Now all that's left is a modelling of the arm in LDRAW, and perhaps an
animation of the thing working in POVRAY?  (kidding)

-- joshua