 Robotics / 115
Re: Automated brick sorter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 19:37:10 GMT

Huw Millington wrote in message ...
Automated LEGO brick sorter

Pictures now available at:

http://www.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/mindstorms

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: Automated brick sorter

(...) (URL)) Huw, I love this first shot. It looks like a Dacta set, or perhaps even something out of Fisher-Technic. And the rest of the shots have great detail. Now all that's left is a modelling of the arm in LDRAW, and perhaps an animation of (...) (26 years ago, 23-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)
  Re: Automated brick sorter

(...) reminded them of official Dacta stuff. Can you post the NQC source for the other tasks? the only task you gave source for was main. Thanks! (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)