 Robotics / 22990
Re: Crazy idea - analog computer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 10:09:49 GMT

in reflection of what the surrondings know about neural networks and
corelation with the old days of analog computers. I feeel its just to
connect the dots...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eduardo Vazquez Harte" <eduvazhar@telefonica.net>
To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 8:44 PM
Subject: Crazy idea - analog computer

Hello,

1st I don't want to put this as an alternative to mindstorns but since I
don't
have mindstorms and the money for the starter kit I was thinking after
seeing
a web of old analog computers, Is it possible to do a programble analog
computer
with LEGO with out any electric engines and if I whould need at least one
whould allow the technic engine kit but not of mindstorns the idea is to
do an
analog computer, as I don't know much about engines and about how on earth
they
just work old analog computers I whould like if someone could help me on
this
idea.

About what for I want it well for now I want to see if is possible to do
one
that can be programable and then we see what for I'll use it.