 Robotics / 22981
  RE: Access Ideas was: RE: OT Re: Don't forget to VOTE !!!!

Hi Liz, First - thank you for clarifying your earlier message. Luckily, I saw your latest first, so there were no misunderstandings. Second - I have to admit that I got a little bored/agitated with the amount of messages on this list that your (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  FIRST LEGO Leage, robotics contests, etc., was: RE: Access Ideas

On FLL -- the challenges may seem easy to you, but as a coach you CANNOT help your team... (Believe me, you can get very tired of biting your tongue! LOL!) And the challenges are not easy for the team members! Neither is coaching them without giving (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  First LEGO League

(...) There has been talk of running the '04 FLL challenge as an event at Brickfest DC in '05... (...) Now is a VERY good time to volunteer some time with FLL. Coming up in November & December there are tournaments all over. Here's a good place to (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

  SAVE the DATE for the 2nd annual ROBOLAB Conference

Dates for the 2nd annual ROBOLAB Conference have been announced. The conference will be held from August 15-17, 2005 in Austin, Texas. A call for papers will go out in the next few weeks. Additionally, several regional conferences will be held in (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)