 Robotics / 22980
RE: Access Ideas was: RE: OT Re: Don't forget to VOTE !!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 22:31:38 GMT

BTW, my info re: self-centered in my reply was not actually to Dave, but
kinda set off by the multiple emails I got privately.  Sorry, got to
thinking Dave would think I was replying to his post as far as the
"self-centered," and I wasn't really...  It was a bit disconcerting getting
multiple vitriolic emails over what I considered to be an OT blip that
people could easily hit delete on...

But I do think some on this list would be better served by expending their
energy volunteering or "volunteering more" with FIRST LEGO League teams.
I've never heard of a coach lacking for team members, but I've surely seen a
lot of posts of students/budding roboticists searching for teams and
coaches.

And this year's challenge is yet another in a growing list of interesting
and thought-provoking topics.

Liz