 Robotics / 2291
    Re: What is your current Mindstorm project? —Ben Erwin
    Wow! where can I get a copy of that book? (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: What is your current Mindstorm project? —Ian Sinclair
   (...) I too would like to see that book. Too bad I don't see it at: (URL) just discovered this site. It's excellent. Entire construction books scanned in for damn near every kit. Ben, I had a good look at the Ski hill site and course outline... (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)