 Robotics / 22902
22901  |  22903
Subject:
Mindstorms in Macworld Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 14:36:45 GMT

Hi all,

My friend Andrew and I found an article on Mindstorms in Macworld Magazine...I scanned it in and put it on my brickshelf gallery in case anyone wants to check it out (after spending two minutes trying to figure out why my filanames with spaces weren’t uploading). Hopefully it’s at a readable resolution, but that also means it’s a 3 Meg pic for anyone still on dial-up.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sastrei/Miscellany/macworld01.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sastrei/Miscellany/macworld02.jpg

Hmm...it might be too big...I’ll set about resizing it.

-Stefan-